Designed by Devereaux & Associates and Calder Design Group, this brand new 48-unit, four-story building delivers a mix of modern, clean lines and an urban twist. All the fine touches of a luxury NYC building are met with the sophistication and ease of Long Island living. Offering a generous selection of finishings and upgrades, each condominium is met with rich modern style, space and comfort.
With hardwood floors throughout, the open-living floor plans range from 1,900–3,600 square feet and offer sweeping views of Hempstead Bay. Kitchens feature custom Italian cabinetry, Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances and porcelain or quartz countertops, creating a stellar in-home entertaining and cooking space. Spa-like master suites include bathrooms with double-sinks, glass enclosed shower, free-standing tub and generous walk-in closets. Tons of natural light seeps through glass balcony doors, warming an expansive great room with tray ceilings and gracious living space. Beyond the sliding doors, residents can enjoy open-air living all year round from their private balcony while taking in panoramic views filtering in from western exposure.
- Open floor plans from 1,900 to 3,600 square feet – with east to west water views
- 3 Elevators
- Sub-Zero & WOLF appliances
- Glass doors leading to outdoor space
- Oversized Grand Terraces and balconies
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Tray Ceilings
- Italian Custom Kitchen Cabinetry; Quartz or Porcelain Countertops
- Porcelain Bathrooms with backlit mirrors in Master
- Toto Toilets
- Free Standing Tubs
- Glass shower enclosures
- Walk-in closets